Saturday, February 21, 2009

TOP 10 - Feb. 20 - '09

Hello.....here's my current Top 10 faves for Feb. '09

1. Spirit (Guy Robin Vocal Mix)- Gabriel Rene feat. J Soul - Soulfuric
2. I'm Feeling You (Henrik Schwarz Remix) - Omar feat. Stevie Wonder - CD-R
3. The Night (Louder EP) - Lovebirds - Winding Road
4. God Created Woman - Teddy Douglas & Margaret Grace - Save Your Soul
5. La Baraka - Franck Roger - Franck Roger
6. Blood On My Hands (Quentin Harris Remix) - MJ - CD-R
7. Disco '79 (Fruit Loops Vol.3 EP) - Nick Holder - DNH
8. Grande - Phlash & Friends - Archive Records
9. Goodbye Love (Dub)- Roland Clark - King Street
10. Kissing Strangers (DJ Le Roi Remix) - Ralf Gum & Monique Bingham - GoGo

I noticed in the news that MJ is in talks to perform 30 show's at London's O2 in September and will be paid a rumored 1.5 million quid a show. That'll help towards his debts! I'm hoping for some new material as well, as it's been almost 8 years since his last album "Invincible" which was at the time, in my opionion a bit hit and miss, but in retrospect sounds pretty good. So good in fact that Quentin Harris has 're-produced' "Whatever Happens" and remixed and re-named it as "Blood On My Hands" so I'm really hoping that it will see the light of day in some form.  He remains the Santana guitar parts which work well, and will make a great warm up track, or end of the nighter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment