Friday, February 13, 2009

Hi World! Hope you're all doing well. My name is HouseHead and I want to blog about House Music, and just the music that is doing it for me at any given time, from anywhere in the world

For instance.....

Worth checking at the moment (in my humble opinion are)......

"Hawkstring" by Asli on Real Tone Records latest EP "A Collection of Tones Part 4"
"In The Mood" by Wayne Gardiner & Ras Anthony on vocals on CIMA 
"Vision (Distant Music Mix)" by Nature Love on Distant Music
"I Can Sing" by Mr V on Sole Channel
"Kissing Strangers (New DJ Le Roi & Ray Jones Mixes)" by Ralf Gum & Monique Bigham on Gogo

As I get more used to this and hopefully more interest in my ramblings, choices and maybe even posts, I will definitely elaborate further...

Ta Ta and peace to all the beautiful people out there

HouseHead

1 comment:

  1. Thanks alot for the props,


    and yes I googled my self :)


    best,


    Asli

    ReplyDelete